Jeranek Chiropractic Treats Auto Accident Injuries
Being involved in an automobile accident is an extremely terrifying and overwhelming experience. One minute everything is fine, and the next minute you are involved in a serious collision and seeking auto accident treatment for your lower back pain, neck pain and/or whiplash. Following an accident, it is it essential that you know how to proceed with treating your injuries. Visiting Dr. Janet Jeranek, a Chiropractor in Kenosha for prompt diagnosis and treatment of your injuries will help to reduce your recovery time and increase the benefits of your treatments.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
An auto accident can cause injuries to any part of your body. Some people may notice their pain or other symptoms immediately following the accident, while others may not notice the symptoms until days or even weeks after the accident occurred. Because the injuries may have a long-term effect on your health, comfort, and quality of life, it is essential that you seek auto accident treatment as soon as possible following your accident.
Visiting Jeranek Family Chiropractic for a consultation about chiropractic treatment as soon as you notice symptoms is the best way to minimize the possible consequences of your injuries. Some of the most common injuries associated with auto accidents include:
- Whiplash - which is the most common type of injury associated with automobile accidents. Whiplash can occur even in a low-speed collision, especially if you were rear-ended. The symptoms may include pain and stiffness in your neck, headaches, pain, stiffness and/or numbness in your shoulders, arms or upper and lower back.
- Back injuries - such as fractured vertebrae, a herniated disc and lower back pain from sprains and strains are also a common consequence of auto accidents. Damage to your spine can lead to chronic back pain and even disability. Working with a Chiropractor in Kenosha is the best way to reduce the risk of lasting damage and to have effective relief of your back pain.
The first step towards being on the road to receiving auto accident treatment in order to recover from your injuries is to make an appointment with Jeranek Family Chiropractic. During your initial visit, your chiropractor may want to take x-rays to determine the extent of the injuries in your neck and/or spine. Keep in mind that you may not notice the symptoms of these types of injuries, so it is important to consider having an x-ray. If you are experiencing indicators of whiplash, such as headaches, blurred vision and neck and shoulder pain, it is important to not assume these symptoms are mild will go away on their own. Whiplash include muscle injuries, ligament problems, disc damage and resulting spinal misalignments.
What happens to your body during a car crash?
Many changes happen to your body during a car crash in response to the dynamics of the car. Injuries occur in the first few
seconds of the accident. The body is initially moving in a similar speed as the car, but after the impact, the car stops and your body continues in the same momentum.
If the car is hit from behind the neck will be thrown backward in an equal force as the impact, and then it will be thrown in a forwards directions. This sudden forceful movement of the neck puts undue pressure on the neck muscles, tendons and ligaments causing a severe case of whiplash. Also, the disks on the spinal column may slip or experience trauma leading to disk herniation,
How do chiropractors treat Auto Accidents?
Jeranek Family Chiropractic can help to speed up auto recovery in all areas of the body for accident survivors. Instead of stretching your budget on pain medication and surgeries, an experienced Auto Accident Doctor will pinpoint what is out of place in your body and help with healing.
- Soft tissue injuries: Car accident survivors often escape with muscle sprain and soft tissue injuries like whiplash after a collision. These injuries as you know are hard to diagnose or detect with X-rays. A chiropractic Auto Accident Doctor reduces soft tissue injuries like whiplash through pressure healing and electric muscle stimulation.
- Pain: Without the right treatment, soft tissue injuries from auto accidents can leave you dependent on pain medication for long. At Jeranek Family Chiropractic, we can help you overcome this pain through treatment techniques that reduce inflammation and enhance blood flow to the affected area. It is long term pain healing so you won't have to make future trips to refill your narcotic prescriptions.
- Help with range of motion: An Auto Accident Doctor can help you to quickly get back on your feet after a car accident. The treatment helps to relieve stiffness and soreness through back rubs and postural training in standing, sitting and walking during auto-accident recovery. At Jeranek Family Chiropractic we work in close collaboration with medical doctors so you can expect all-around healing.
Benefits of chiropractic care for auto-accident recovery
- Non-intrusive: You don’t have to go through multiple surgeries for healing after a car crash. Chiropractic care can help with healing before things get out of hand with your injuries. Seeking chiropractic care early enough will save you a long time of agony and medical bills.
- Less downtime: At Jeranek Family Chiropractic we not only spare you from unexpected medical bills, but we also put you on the fastest recovery track. The non-surgical healing ensures that you recoup fast with less downtime.
- No pain meds addiction: Whiplash injuries and other car crash complications might demand that an auto accident doctor puts you on a narcotics prescription for long. At Jaranek Family Chiropractic we provide pain relief with natural methods that address the underlying cause of pain so that you get a long term healing.
The importance of treating injuries early
After a car crash, you might be quick to address all the visible injuries, but what about the subtle ones? Whiplash which is a head and neck misalignment is a type of soft tissue injury whose symptoms come later on in life. Without whiplash treatment, you can expect a reduced scope of movement, blurry vision, pain, immobile neck, and sometimes memory loss.
For faster auto-accident recovery, you need chiropractic care. It is the best treatment for pain, inflammation, and whiplash, and also helps to restore range of motion and prevent physical disability
Seeking Treatment After a Car Crash in Kenosha
The first step after a car crash in kenosha is to seek recovery from your Auto injuries is to make an appointment with Jeranek Family Chiropractic. During your initial visit, your chiropractor may want to take x-rays to determine the extent of the injuries in your neck and/or spine. Keep in mind that you may not notice the symptoms of these types of injuries, so it is important to consider having an x-ray. If you are experiencing indicators of whiplash, such as headaches, blurred vision and neck and shoulder pain, it is important to not assume these symptoms are mild will go away on their own. Whiplash include muscle injuries, ligament problems, disc damage and resulting spinal misalignment.
A car accident can wreck your life dreams and compromise your health for a long time. Chiropractic care represents hope where painkillers and traditional medications fail in the treatment of car injuries. This type of therapy involves manual adjustments of the vertebra and spine to fast track auto accident recovery. An Auto Accident Doctor can help you with a wide range of car injuries and save you from surgeries and years of dependency/ addiction to pain meds.
Contact Our Local Chiropractor in Kenosha for More Information Today!
If you have been in an automobile accident and you believe you have injuries resulting from the accident, scheduling an appointment with Dr. Janet Jeranek in Kenosha, WI is the first step to your recovery.