Hip Pain Relief in Kenosha
One of the most common reasons why patients come to see us a Jeranek Family Chiropractic is hip pain. As a hip pain doctor, we have gained a lot of experience treating numerous issues related to hip pain. For those who are looking for hip pain relief in Kenosha, including hip flexor, pain, it is important to start with the causes and symptoms. Then, a trained chiropractor can help someone come up with a strong hip pain treatment plan.
The Common Causes and Symptoms of Hip Pain and Symptoms
Some of the most common causes of hip pain that we see include:
- Hip Inflammation: Inflammation is the body’s response to pain. A hip pain doctor is going to look for signs of inflammation in the hip. In addition to hip pain, this includes swelling, redness, and a reduced range of motion. Inflammation is the body’s response to stress; however, this can also damage the hip joint itself.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a chronic medical condition that could lead to hip flexor pain. If someone has osteoarthritis, this leads to inflammation that destroys the cartilage that usually lives between the bony surfaces of the joint. The result is that bone rubs on bone, leading to pain.
- Alignment Issues: The nerves, muscles, and ligaments of the hip eventually make their way back to the spine. Therefore, alignment issues with the spine could lead to hip pain. Once the spine is back in the proper alignment, this should lead to hip pain relief in Kenosha.
- Fractures: Some people could end up with hip pain due to fractures in the hips themselves. While some fractures are acute in nature (such as a car accident), other fractures could be more chronic. This could include compression fractures, stress fractures, or those stemming from osteoporosis.
- Muscle Strains: Some people end up with hip pain due to a typical muscle strain or muscle tears. There are lots of strong muscles both on the inside and outside of the hip. If these fibers are stretched too far, this could lead to hip pain.
- Hip Bursitis: Hip bursitis is a common cause of hip pain in Kenosha. The bursa is a liquid sac that usually encloses the hip. If this sac gets inflamed, this is called bursitis. It could lead to hip pain.
How Is Hip Pain Diagnosed?
When someone comes to see a hip pain doctor, the first step is to get the right diagnosis. This starts with a thorough history and physical exam. The doctor will ask about any accidents, when the symptoms appeared, and how they appeared. Then, the doctor will do a physical exam. He or she will test the range of motion of the hip and look for signs of swelling or discoloration, particularly when compared to the other hip (where there shouldn’t be any pain). Then, the doctor will come up with a treatment pain.
Hip Pain Relief and Treatment
While there are options when it comes to hip pain relief and treatment, one option involves visiting a chiropractor. There are a number of ways that a chiropractor can help with hip pain. These include:
- Adjustments: First, the chiropractor can perform adjustments on the back and hip to make sure the bones are lined up properly. This will place the body in a position to heal.
- Physiotherapy Techniques: a chiropractor will also use physiotherapy techniques to improve the hip’s flexibility. With an increased range of motion, the hip will able to respond to various stresses more effectively, limiting the chance of injury.
- Corrective Exercises: Finally, the goal isn’t to just treat the hip pain but to prevent it from coming back. Corrective exercises can be used to strengthen the hip and prevent injuries in the future.
Call Jeranek Family Chiropractic Today
At Jeranek Family Chiropractic, we are here to provide everyone with access to a hip pain doctor who can provide hip pain relief in Kenosha. We have been serving the local area for more than 24 years. Contact our Kenosha chiropractor today at (262) 694-7833 to make an appointment for hip pain treatment!